Price Matching and Lowest Bulk Price for Samsung Samsung SSD 860 EVO - 500GB Dubai UAE
The price listed on the website is the retail price intended for end users, but If you are an end user looking for a better price you can either email us or use the "Match My Price" service. Resellers can request for a special reseller price.
Free Shipping for Samsung Samsung SSD 860 EVO - 500GB in UAE
We Ship Samsung Samsung SSD 860 EVO - 500GB to Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Rest of the UAE free of cost. We have Export freight rates for this product also to Middle East including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman. For African countries, our organized carriers tend to be expensive and we ask that you arrange shipping yourself. VAT Exceptions for export orders from the UAE are available if shipped from Jebel Ali or if your carrier issues proper export documentation
SSD 860 EVO
The SSD that makes the Difference
The SSD to trust
The newest edition to the worlds best-selling* SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO. Specially designed for mainstream PCs and laptops, with the latest V-NAND and a robust algorithm-based controller, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
Speeds are more consistent, even with heavy workloads and multi-tasks. The 860 EVO performs at sequential writes up to 520 MB/s* with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential reads up to 550 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size* is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB for faster file transfer.
* Performance may vary based on SSDs firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential write performance measurements are based on Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.0.2 and IOmeter 1.1.0. The sequential write performances after Intelligent TurboWrite region are 300 MB/s for 250/500 GB and 500 MB/s for 1 TB.
* Test system configuration: Intel Core i5-3550 CPU @ 3.3 GHz, DDR3 1333 MHz 4 GB, OS Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Chipset: ASUS P8H77-V
* The TurboWrite buffer size varies based on the capacity of the SSD; 12 GB for 250 GB model, 22 GB for 500 GB model, 42 GB for 1 TB model and 78 GB for 2/4 TB.
Safely store and render large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written)* than the previous 850 EVO. The latest V-NAND technology gives you up to 2,400 TBW, or is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.*
* Warrantied TBW for 860 EVO: 150 TBW for 250 GB model, 300 TBW for 500 GB model, 600 TBW for 1 TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2 TB model and 2,400 TBW for 4 TB model.
* 5-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on the warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. Our advanced engineering makes the 860 EVO more compatible with your computing system.
Multi form factors
Whatever size your computer needs, there is an 860 EVO for you. Choose among the 2.5-inch size for desktop PCs and laptops, and the SATA-based M.2 (2280) or the mSATA for ultra-slim computing devices.
Samsung Magician software is designed to help you manage your SSD with a simple and intuitive user interface.
Get notifications when new firmware is released, and easily install updates for enhanced performance, stability, and compatibility.
Check your SSD's sequential and random read/write speeds, so you can maintain superb performance.
Protect data by selecting security options. The 860 EVO supports AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption and is compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667.
Specification - Overview
2.5 inch, mSATA, M.2
250 GB, 500 GB, 1 TB, 2 TB, 4 TB
Sequential Read Speed
Up to 550 MB/sec
Sequential Write Speed
Up to 520 MB/sec
Model Code (Capacity)1)
MZ-76E250BW (250 GB)
MZ-76E500BW (500 GB)
MZ-76E1T0BW (1 TB)
MZ-76E2T0BW (2 TB)
MZ-76E4T0BW (4 TB)
SATA 6Gb/s (compatible with SATA 3Gb/s & SATA 1.5Gb/s)
100 X 69.85 X 6.8 (mm)
250 GB, 500 GB: Max 50.0g 1TB: Max 51.0g 2TB: Max 60.0g 4TB: Max 62.0g
Samsung V-NAND 3bit MLC
Samsung MJX Controller
512 MB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM (250 GB, 500 GB) 1 GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM (1 TB) 2 GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM (2 TB) 4 GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM (4 TB)