This product features on the following "Rich pages" and "filterable collections" .
- Rich pages present products structured in clear categories, much like Amazon A+ Brand page
- filterable collections present all the items of the collection on a single large continous page. Collections can be filtered by product attributes and availability.
More Information about Printronix OpenPrint OpenPrint
Logistics, Bulk pricing , Stock and Partnership Info
Price Matching and Lowest Bulk Price for Printronix OpenPrint OpenPrint Dubai UAEThe price listed on the website is the retail price intended for end users, but If you are an end user looking for a better price you can either email us or use the "Match My Price" service. Resellers can request for a special reseller price.
Free Shipping for Printronix OpenPrint OpenPrint in UAEWe Ship Printronix OpenPrint OpenPrint to Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Rest of the UAE free of cost. We have Export freight rates for this product also to Middle East including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman. For African countries, our organized carriers tend to be expensive and we ask that you arrange shipping yourself. VAT Exceptions for export orders from the UAE are available if shipped from Jebel Ali or if your carrier issues proper export documentation
Information about Printronix OpenPrint from Vendor Site
Our OpenPrint Cartridge Series of high definition line impact printers is compatible with todays modern enterprise resource planning (ERP) environments including Oracle, SAP, Linux and Windows. It combines the flexibility and enhanced graphic performance offered by PostScript and PDF printing, plus the low operating cost and unmatched reliability of line matrix technology.
With OpenPrint, you can expect:
- High-quality text and fonts without the need for custom coding or complex print drivers
- Consumables that are up to six times less expensive than laser printers
- Reliable, jam-free performance in challenging environments (hot, humid, dusty or cold)
Get a printing system that can stand up to the rigors of the toughest workplaces and deliver connectivity and flexibility OpenPrint has it all.
- OpenPrint P8ZPH (Zero-Tear Pedestal)
OpenPrint P8PPH (Open Pedestal)
OpenPrint P8CPH (Cabinet)
- 180180 79 inches per minute*
- 120120- 165 inches per minute*
- 18090 147 inches per minute*
- 90180 147 inches per minute*
- 9090 236 inches per minute*
- *Specification is based on 25% vertical image density, meaning print image exists on 25% of the available vertical dot rows. If the vertical coverage is higher or lower, the speed will decrease or increase proportionally. The width of the image has no effect on the print speed. The highest resolution is t ypically used with high densit y barcode applications. OpenPrint has the abilit y to speed up when lower resolutions are used.
- 180180-sure scan enabled(horizontal and vertical bar codes)
- 120120-sure scan enabled(horizontal and vertical bar codes)
- 90180-sure scan enabled (vertical bar codes only)
- 18090-sure scan enabled (horizontal barcodes only)
- 9090-sure scan disabled**
- **sure scan bar code optimization is enabled by default for resolutions of 120 DPI and higher. It is disabled for 9090.
Dot Size: 11 mil (0.28 mm)
Emulations: Ghostscript Postscript (Level 3 compatible) and PDF (Level 1.7 compatible). Printronix PJL is also included for job control and configuration. Artifex, the Artifex logo, Ghostscript, and the Ghostscript logo are registered trademarks of Artifex Software, Inc. Postscript is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Standard: Serial RS-232, USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100 BaseT
Optional: Parallel IEEE-1284, Centronics
Fonts: 35 Standard Postscript Level 3 fonts: Bookman-Demi, Bookman-DemiItalic, Bookman-Light, Bookman-LightItalic, Courier, Courier-Oblique, Courier-Bold, Courier-BoldOblique, AvantGarde-Book, AvantGarde-BookOblique, AvantGarde-Demi, AvantGarde- DemiOblique, Helvetica, Helvetica-Oblique, Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica-BoldOblique, Helvetica-Narrow, Helvetica-Narrow-Oblique, Helvetica-Narrow-Bold, Helvetica-Narrow-BoldOblique, Palatino-Roman, Palatino-Italic, Palatino-Bold, Palatino-BoldItalic, NewCenturySchlbk-Roman, NewCenturySchlbk-Italic, NewCenturySchlbk-Bold, NewCenturySchlbk-BoldItalic, Times-Roman, Times-Italic, Times-Bold, Times-BoldItalic, Symbol, ZapfChancery-MediumItalic, ZapfDingbats.
- Windows XP, Windows 10; Windows Server 2003 and 2008; Linux/UNIX
Sure Scan Barcodes: EAN 8/13, UPC A/E, EAN/UPC Addon 2 or 5, Code 39, Code 128, UCC/EAN 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, Industrial 2 of 5, BCD Matrix, Code 93, Inverted 2 of 5, IATA 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Datalogic 2 of 5
Oracle Connectivity: Use Windows or Linux drivers as required.
- SAPscript: Use Generic POST2 driver resident with SAP
- SmartForms: Use Generic POST2 driver resident with SAP
- Interactive Forms: Direct Postscript supported
P8ZPH 475 Watts Printing, 5W Standby
P8PPH 475 Watts Printing, 5W Standby
P8CPH 475 Watts Printing, 5W Standby
Operating Temperature- 50 to 104 F, 10 to 40 C
Power Voltage: Line Auto Ranging 100-120 VAC, 200-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (+/-10%)
Acoustic Noise: 55dB P8CPH, 65dB P8PPH, 70dB P8ZPH
Environmental Advantage: Improved handling of recycled paper, faster power-up from sleep mode than laser printers
Media Type P8000HDZT OpenPrint
|Maximum 0.025 (0.64mm)
Minimum as defined below:
3 (76mm) to 17 (432mm) maximum
6 (152mm) minimum 17 (432mm) maximum
Media Type P8000HD OpenPrint
|3 (76mm) to 17 (432mm)
Up to 6 parts
15 lb. bond to 100 lbs. Tag 56 g/m2 to 163 g/m2 thickness
|Type:||Continuous, fan folded, edge-perforation|
|Paper Path:||Straight through paper path with easy-load twin adjustable tractors|
|Forms:||Control 14 and 12 channel electronic vertical format unit, paper-out detector and alarm, paper motion detector and alarm|
|Print Width:||13.6 (345mm)|
Mean Time Between Failure: 8,000 hours
Genuine Printronix Cartridge Ribbons
- Extended Life HD: 34,000 pages
P8000 OpenPrint Line Matrix Printers
|P8PPH||Printronix Line Matrix Impact Printer Open Print Pedestal, Low Paper Tray|
|P8CPH||Printronix Line Matrix Impact Printer Open Print Cabinet, Fixed Fence Front Paper Tray|
|P8ZPH||Printronix Line Matrix Impact Printer Open Print Zero Tear Pedestal, High Rear Paper Tray|
Labeling and Inventory Management
Printronix Line Matrix Printers use standardized graphic languages like PGL and VGL to reduce application software development. Printronix also gives our customers the ability to migrate existing label applications to our printing technology without the need to rewrite software or interrupt existing labeling operations.
Highlights of Labeling & Inventory printing with Printronix:
- Online form and label generation capability. Controls all graphic functions to reduce host computer programming and processing time.
- Labels and barcodes used for food labels. Schools and other organizations require all food labels to be printed with non-toxic ink. Laser toner does not meet those criteria.
- The ability to print labels used for both cold and frozen food.
- Complex sticker and label cutouts can print reliably without paper jams because of Printronixs straight paper path and heat free fusion system that melts the sticker or label adhesive to the paper.
- Coupons, gift certificates, vouchers and tickets can be printed on a wide variety of stock.
Highlights of Invoice printing with Printronix:
- Compatibility with SAP and other enterprise host platforms to print on-demand invoices right on production floor.
- Standard and custom paper stock widths from 3 to 17 can be used to meet most invoice design page/size requirements.
- Up to 6-part forms can be printed with high-quality and easy to read text and graphics, without compromising output speed.
- Text, graphics and barcodes can all be printed on the same invoice.
- Driver and configuration options for Windows and most major mainframe computer applications are available.
- Specialty security ribbon cartridges available for multi-part invoices which allows no print on the first copy for data security.
- Expensive pre-printed invoices can be printed one at a time with zero waste using our Zero-Tear printer option.
Manifest & Bill of Lading (BOL)
A quality line matrix printer is important in the production of Manifest or BOL documents because:
- Line printers are designed to accommodate single form and multiple form printing for Bill of Lading documents. With our zero-tear feature single form documents can easily be printed and dispatched with zero form waste.
- Line printers are designed to work in the harshest environmental conditions. Manifest or Bill of Lading documents are routinely printed on the loading dock where temperatures can range from the winter to summer months.
- High speed printing ensures there is minimal delay in producing the manifest or bill of lading documents after loading. When combined with the high-quality production Printronix printers are known for, the result is maximized efficiency and clear understanding of whats been loaded.
- Support for Windows and most major host systems means line printers can be easily integrated into current and most legacy applications seamlessly.
Highlights of printing Delivery Sheets with Printronix:
- Standard and custom paper stock widths from 3 to 17 can be used to meet most report size requirements.
- Delivery sheets can be printed quickly due to the high speed performance of our line matrix printers (up to 2000 lines per minute), which helps make any business more efficient.
- A form can be built with a preprinted look and customer data can be dynamically inserted all in one pass eliminating the need to use pre-printed forms.
Highlights of printing your Reports with Printronix:
- Most host connectivity options can be accommodated
- Print quality and style can be easily adjusted to meet the demands for any particular report.
- Superior paper handling, which is particularly important for the long reports businesses need to generate.
- Long lasting and economical re-inking ribbon cartridges are available to reduce operator intervention and maintain print quality.
Build / Broadcast Sheets
Benefits a line matrix printer can provide when working with build and broadcast sheets include:
- Data can be printed up to 13.6 wide on paper stock that is up to 17 wide.
- With continuous feed paper the build/broadcast sheets can be printed to the length your business operations require.
- Large, scalable fonts allow workers to see what accessories are to be built into each vehicle, and can be adjusted in size and quality as needed with an emphasis on bold or italic print to ensure ease of reading and minimize interpretation errors.
- Pre-printed forms can be used, or the form design can be printed with all the data included.
Green Bar printing with a Printronix Line Matrix printer will continue to be the best choice for long report printing in the future because:.
- Multiple paper weights are available with 15# to 20# being the most common
- Data can be printed up to 13.6 wide
- Green bar can be purchased in single copy or multi-copy configurations
- Alternating color bars down the page helps users read data quickly and accurately.
- Superior paper handling and stacking which is particularly important for long green bar jobs.
Bank statements generally utilize a pre-printed form and data integration from a mainframe computer that requires a variety of connectivity options.
- Printronix line matrix printers offer a variety of connectivity options for most major systems currently being utilized by financial institutions.
- Line matrix printers offer excellent print quality at high production speeds to ensure these important documents are produced in an easy to read and cost efficient manner.
- Using continuous forms eliminates issues with misplaced or out of order single sheet forms.
Engineering Diagrams & Assembly Instruction Sheets (Openprint)
Printronixs OpenPrint printer extends high volume printing to high-resolution graphics and illustrations, yet maintaining the lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
- Graphics can be printed easily and with clarity. Forms can be designed and printed with enhancements such as non-gray scale logos, illustrations and graphics.
- Printing can be done in a full range of fonts and sizes, from 6 point to poster size. Any font that is embedded into a file, whether PostScript or PDF, will reproduce with ease.
- With Printronixs Sure Scan technology, barcodes can be printed accurately and with the ability to be completely scanned.