This product features on the following "Rich pages" and "filterable collections" .
- Rich pages present products structured in clear categories, much like Amazon A+ Brand page
- filterable collections present all the items of the collection on a single large continous page. Collections can be filtered by product attributes and availability.
Printronix P8000 Cabinet
More Information about Printronix P8000 Cabinet P8000-Cabinet
Logistics, Bulk pricing , Stock and Partnership Info
Price Matching and Lowest Bulk Price for Printronix P8000 Cabinet P8000-Cabinet Dubai UAEThe price listed on the website is the retail price intended for end users, but If you are an end user looking for a better price you can either email us or use the "Match My Price" service. Resellers can request for a special reseller price.
Free Shipping for Printronix P8000 Cabinet P8000-Cabinet in UAEWe Ship Printronix P8000 Cabinet P8000-Cabinet to Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Rest of the UAE free of cost. We have Export freight rates for this product also to Middle East including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman. For African countries, our organized carriers tend to be expensive and we ask that you arrange shipping yourself. VAT Exceptions for export orders from the UAE are available if shipped from Jebel Ali or if your carrier issues proper export documentation
Information about Printronix P8000 Cabinet from Vendor Site
The P8000 Cartridge series delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer. With the Enclosed Cabinet model, you gain multiple options for paper handling including:
- Optional Rear Slide-Out Paper Drawer with ergonomic features, such as lifting handles that provide the user easier handling and better grip on full box loads
- Optional Front Paper Access, which is ideal for supporting operations in confined spaces
- Optional Expanded Doors to accommodate larger forms
- Our quietest printer for environments where noise is a consideration
- Configurations and printing speeds ranging from 500 to 2,000 lines per minute
Flexible Design. Printronix modified its industry-leading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
- Sheet metal promotes increased durability and quieter acoustics
Adaptable Functionality. The P8000 Cartridge series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
- USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as options.
- PowerPrint delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature onP8000 printers with a 500 or 1,000 line-per- minute print speed.
Manageable Savings. The P8000 Cartridge is a smart purchase.
- New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion
- Enhanced remote management functionality allows you to manage configuration settings and monitor printer status & ribbon life from anywhere.
- New energy efficienct technology lowers idle power consumption by 55% and boosts operating efficiency
- Standard USB 2.0, Serial RS-232, Ethernet 10/100BaseT, Parallel IEEE 1284 Centronics
Character Pitch (characters per inch)
- 10, 12, 13.3, 15, 16.7, 17.1, 20
Line Spacing (lines per inch)
- 6, 8, 10.3, n/72, n/216
- 180 dpi Horizontal, 144 dpi Vertical (max)
- 16.7 mil (.42mm)
- Standard: LP+ (Printronix P-Series, P-Series XQ, SerialMatrix, IBM ProPrinter III XL, Epson FX-1050),ANSI, PCL 2, TN5250/TN3270, GraphicsEmulation PGL & VGL
- Optional: IPDS, DEC LG
- OpenPrint Standard Ghostscript Postscript (Level 3 compatible),PDF (Level 1.7 compatible), Printronix PJL
- 99 plus character sets including ECMA Latin 1, DEC Multinational, IBM Code Page 437 and 850, OCR A, OCR B, UTF8 encoded Unicode
- Bold, italic, double wide, double high, overstrike, underline, subscript and superscript
- NLQ Serif, NLQ Sans Serif, Data Processing, High Speed, OCR A, OCR B
- 30 resident symbologies, including Code 39, EAN 8/13, UPC A/E, Intelligent Mail, Postnet, Royal Mail, Interleaved 2 of 5, PDF 417, Data Matrix
- Printronix PrintNet Enterprise remote management software, SAP device support
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 10; Windows Server 2003, 2008/R2, 2012; Linux/UNIX; SAP
- AC input range 100-240 VAC, 50/60 HZ
Power Consumption (typical)
P8P05 / P8C05 / P8Z05 320 watts
P8P10 / P8C10 / P8Z10 320 watts
P8C15 475 watts
P8C20 475 watts
Power Consumption (Standby)
- Less than 5 watts
- Environmental Operating Temperature 50 to 104 F, 10 to 40 C
- Continuous, fan folded, edge-perforation
- 13.6 (345mm)
- Up to 6 part; up to 4 part for Zero Tear models
- 3 (76mm) to 12 (305mm)
Media THICKNESS MULTI-PART
- 0.025 (0.64mm) max
- 3 (76mm) to 17 (432mm)
- For Zero Tear models:
- 7.5 (191mm) to 12 (305mm) for up to 4 part carbon and 6 part carbonless
- 7.5 (191mm) to 16 (406mm) for up to 3 part carbon and 4 part carbonless
Media Weight Single Ply
- 15 lb. Bond to 100 lb. Tag (56 to 163 gm/M2)
- For Zero Tear models:
- 18 lb. Bond to 100 lb. Tag (67.7 to 163 gm/M2) for forms up to 12 (305mm) in width
- 20 lb. Bond to 100 lb. Tag (75.2 to 163gm/M2) for forms up to 16 (406mm) in width
- 10,000 hours at 25% duty cycle and 25% page density
- Standard Life Cartridge Ribbon: 17,000 pages
- Extended Life Cartridge Ribbon: 30,000 pages (Only available for 1000-2000 lpm models)
Page yield based on ISO LSA Page, 8.5 x 11 letter-size, approximately 5% coverage
- 40.5 (1028.7 mm)
- 27 (685.8 mm)
- 29 (736.6 mm)
- 200 lbs (90.7 Kg)
Shipping Printer Weight:
- 265 lbs (120.2 Kg)
Acoustic Noise (dBA) per ISO 7779:
- P8205: 50
- P8210: 50
- P8215: 52
- P8220: 55
P8000 Line Matrix Printers - Non Arabized
|P8C05||Printronix Line Matrix Impact Printer 500 lpm Cabinet,IGP,Fixed Fence Front Paper Tray|
|P8C10||Printronix Line Matrix Impact Printer 1000 lpm Cabinet,IGP,Fixed Fence Front Paper Tray|
|P8C15||Printronix Line Matrix Impact Printer 1500 lpm Cabinet,IGP,Fixed Fence Front Paper Tray|
|P8C20||Printronix Line Matrix Impact Printer 2000 lpm Cabinet,IGP,Fixed Fence Front Paper Tray|
P8000 Line Matrix Printers - Arabized
|A8C05||Printronix Line Matrix Impact Printer ACA 500 lpm Cabinet|
|A8C10||Printronix Line Matrix Impact Printer ACA 1000 lpm Cabinet|
|A8C15||Printronix Line Matrix Impact Printer ACA 1500 lpm Cabinet|
|A8C20||Printronix Line Matrix Impact Printer ACA 2000 lpm Cabinet|
Labeling and Inventory Management
Printronix Line Matrix Printers use standardized graphic languages like PGL and VGL to reduce application software development. Printronix also gives our customers the ability to migrate existing label applications to our printing technology without the need to rewrite software or interrupt existing labeling operations.
Highlights of Labeling & Inventory printing with Printronix:
- Online form and label generation capability. Controls all graphic functions to reduce host computer programming and processing time.
- Labels and barcodes used for food labels. Schools and other organizations require all food labels to be printed with non-toxic ink. Laser toner does not meet those criteria.
- The ability to print labels used for both cold and frozen food.
- Complex sticker and label cutouts can print reliably without paper jams because of Printronixs straight paper path and heat free fusion system that melts the sticker or label adhesive to the paper.
- Coupons, gift certificates, vouchers and tickets can be printed on a wide variety of stock.
Highlights of Invoice printing with Printronix:
- Compatibility with SAP and other enterprise host platforms to print on-demand invoices right on production floor.
- Standard and custom paper stock widths from 3 to 17 can be used to meet most invoice design page/size requirements.
- Up to 6-part forms can be printed with high-quality and easy to read text and graphics, without compromising output speed.
- Text, graphics and barcodes can all be printed on the same invoice.
- Driver and configuration options for Windows and most major mainframe computer applications are available.
- Specialty security ribbon cartridges available for multi-part invoices which allows no print on the first copy for data security.
- Expensive pre-printed invoices can be printed one at a time with zero waste using our Zero-Tear printer option.
Manifest & Bill of Lading (BOL)
A quality line matrix printer is important in the production of Manifest or BOL documents because:
- Line printers are designed to accommodate single form and multiple form printing for Bill of Lading documents. With our zero-tear feature single form documents can easily be printed and dispatched with zero form waste.
- Line printers are designed to work in the harshest environmental conditions. Manifest or Bill of Lading documents are routinely printed on the loading dock where temperatures can range from the winter to summer months.
- High speed printing ensures there is minimal delay in producing the manifest or bill of lading documents after loading. When combined with the high-quality production Printronix printers are known for, the result is maximized efficiency and clear understanding of whats been loaded.
- Support for Windows and most major host systems means line printers can be easily integrated into current and most legacy applications seamlessly.
Highlights of printing Delivery Sheets with Printronix:
- Standard and custom paper stock widths from 3 to 17 can be used to meet most report size requirements.
- Delivery sheets can be printed quickly due to the high speed performance of our line matrix printers (up to 2000 lines per minute), which helps make any business more efficient.
- A form can be built with a preprinted look and customer data can be dynamically inserted all in one pass eliminating the need to use pre-printed forms.
Highlights of printing your Reports with Printronix:
- Most host connectivity options can be accommodated
- Print quality and style can be easily adjusted to meet the demands for any particular report.
- Superior paper handling, which is particularly important for the long reports businesses need to generate.
- Long lasting and economical re-inking ribbon cartridges are available to reduce operator intervention and maintain print quality.
Build / Broadcast Sheets
Benefits a line matrix printer can provide when working with build and broadcast sheets include:
- Data can be printed up to 13.6 wide on paper stock that is up to 17 wide.
- With continuous feed paper the build/broadcast sheets can be printed to the length your business operations require.
- Large, scalable fonts allow workers to see what accessories are to be built into each vehicle, and can be adjusted in size and quality as needed with an emphasis on bold or italic print to ensure ease of reading and minimize interpretation errors.
- Pre-printed forms can be used, or the form design can be printed with all the data included.
Green Bar printing with a Printronix Line Matrix printer will continue to be the best choice for long report printing in the future because:.
- Multiple paper weights are available with 15# to 20# being the most common
- Data can be printed up to 13.6 wide
- Green bar can be purchased in single copy or multi-copy configurations
- Alternating color bars down the page helps users read data quickly and accurately.
- Superior paper handling and stacking which is particularly important for long green bar jobs.
Bank statements generally utilize a pre-printed form and data integration from a mainframe computer that requires a variety of connectivity options.
- Printronix line matrix printers offer a variety of connectivity options for most major systems currently being utilized by financial institutions.
- Line matrix printers offer excellent print quality at high production speeds to ensure these important documents are produced in an easy to read and cost efficient manner.
- Using continuous forms eliminates issues with misplaced or out of order single sheet forms.
Engineering Diagrams & Assembly Instruction Sheets (Openprint)
Printronixs OpenPrint printer extends high volume printing to high-resolution graphics and illustrations, yet maintaining the lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
- Graphics can be printed easily and with clarity. Forms can be designed and printed with enhancements such as non-gray scale logos, illustrations and graphics.
- Printing can be done in a full range of fonts and sizes, from 6 point to poster size. Any font that is embedded into a file, whether PostScript or PDF, will reproduce with ease.
- With Printronixs Sure Scan technology, barcodes can be printed accurately and with the ability to be completely scanned.